Solutions Architect - Director / Managing Director
- Exceptionally competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
A top-tier global consulting firm is looking to hire a senior solutions architect (15-25+ years) to work with their financial services advisory team. You will be a leader and solver of complex problems, all the way down the stack. Applications from global candidates, willing to be based in Hong Kong, are welcome. Exceptional packages for top-tier candidates are available.
You’ll need to have an excellent working knowledge of the latest enterprise technology architectures, their supporting best practices, and associated tools and solutions. You will need to be aware of process optimisation principles and how to develop teams to create holistic capabilities. Key skills will include:
- Understanding, awareness and experience in delivering holistic solutions that include people, process, technology and policy components
- Demonstrable success in cross jurisdictional and complex project delivery
- Deliver successful customer solutions workshops to shape and influence the customer use cases and architect design decisions
- Define and deliver high-quality proofs of concept and pilots with the specialist team to increase customer confidence in our offerings
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, building long-lasting relationships and maintaining knowledge of the technical architecture within our key accounts
- Demonstrate expertise in relevant practices by speaking at industry conferences
- Solid knowledge of enterprise solutions within different IT architecture layers
- Good knowledge of cloud architectures and ability to guide a discussion on transition to the cloud with customers
- Knowledge of middleware and application development technologies including API management and business process management (BPM)
- Knowledge of the latest technology practices for implementing DevOps
- Record of developing relationships at technical, business, and executive levels throughout large enterprise IT organisations
- Ability to present and have technical and business discussions at the senior level of customer organisations
- Exceptional analytical, logical thinking and detail orientation
- Ability to evaluate design alternatives for technical feasibility and provide recommendations to development teams and business partners
- Ability to provide technical consultation on complex projects and to be the top-level contributor
- Ability to perform advanced code review to ensure design patterns are followed and aligns with architecture standards
- Ability to work across domains and teams to optimize solutions, build competency and share experience
- Regular daily use of English is a standard with presenting, cooperating with stakeholders, attending team/corporate meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors or Master´s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or similar
- At least 15 years of experience in IT industry
- Experience leading large teams, preference for cross-functional environments
- At least 5 years advising clients on process, technology and policy working in either a regulated industry (Financial Services / Pharmaceutical / Oil & Gas etc.) or a large-scale supply chain practitioner.
- Fluent English, oral and written, is a pre-requisite. Other regional languages, particularly Chinese, will be very well regarded but not essential.
- This role is based in Hong Kong but applications are welcome from candidates globally and a full relocation package can be offered for candidates who are not currently in country.