Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client is a leading financial institution, with a strong focus on retirement business in Asia, is looking for a Solution Architect & Integration Lead in driving their upcoming retirement platform change. Large project exposure and transformation experience.
- Manage end-to-end platform integration with a regulatory centralized platform.
- Have a deep understanding of the business and craft the software platform/architecture to support the business plan.
- Lead the Cloud Base architecture, API, and Microservices design.
- Review the integration strategy, architecture, technical details of the migration plan.
- Lead the architecture design of the digital platform across the transition, security, database, etc.
- Liaise and communicate with various stakeholders including IT, Operations, Vendors, etc.
- Manage onshore and offshore development teams on project development and delivery.
- Work with senior management on communications, project updates, and escalation.
- Manage the production support and ensure a smooth production run of the applications.
- At least 8 years of experience in technical application development, architecture, and integration.
- Knowledge of Cloud application technology including Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, API technology, etc.
- Experience in building Cloud. Digital and Mobile platforms.
- Understanding of various technology platforms across Cloud, Linux, Security, etc.
- Financial industry experience including Banking or Insurance is preferred.
- Articulate and able to communicate with senior executives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related subject from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Solution Architect & Integration Lead - Asia Retirement Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) FinTech Customer Support Analyst - Global Graduate Opportunity
2) Reporting Data Support (Accounting / Actuarial) - Leading Insurance Group
3) Executive Director, Regional Head of Equity Research Technology (Sales & Client Strategy IT)