Solution Architect (IT)
Our client, a leading top-tier financial comapny, expanding across the region, is looking for a highly skilled and talented Solutions Architect to join their top technology team. The Solution Architect role is to provide technology leadership for developing, integrating, and supporting a multi-national's Insurance. This role will be responsible application architectural design for global cloud migrations projects across local and off-shore teams. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end system architectural design on Azure Cloud platform, solution planning, and feasibility study.
- Lead the creation of solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with the selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for reference architecture
- Align with Enterprise Architecture, Technology & Security Governance, and Cloud COE teams to ensure the cloud architecture solution & design adhere to Cloud, Technology, Security and Architecture standard
- Works with internal business units and application team to convert business initiatives & application requirements into cloud architecture solution & design
- Define guidelines and standards on future architectural directions and frameworks.
- Transition cloud architecture solution & design to operations / suppliers for delivery
- Conduct research and make recommendations on cloud technologies & service
- At least 10 years work experience within IT functions with at least 2 years in architecture & design role
- Cloud platform experience with either Azure or AWS Cloud platforms.
- Excellent Knowledge in enterprise solutions, Cloud solutions, microservices architecture, data architecture & governance, continuous integration & deployment, automation testing and more.
- Proficiency in cloud architecture design and implementation experiences
- Strong project management skills, and support multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent Communications skills in English and Cantonese.