Solution Architect - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- You play an important role in the software development cycle, gathering requirements and directing the activities of the rest of the design team.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, as you frequently need to examine functional specifications and translate them into system guidelines that shape project development as well as find ways to align projects with enterprise-level systems.
- In addition to guiding development teams, you are frequently responsible for conducting research on existing systems and devising solutions that work within those systems. You may also meet directly with clients to demonstrate solutions, answer questions regarding software capabilities and requirements, and work to resolve issues that arise during the development cycle.
- Responsible for the delegation, ownership and communication of the solution architecture for a project/program. This includes developing the context, integration, information, security, operations and infrastructure views of the architecture and their alignment with the business architecture.
- You will collaborate with other architects to ensure integrity of assigned domain or solution architecture and partners with application development teams in validating and implementing proposed solutions.
- You will ensure existing data/information assets are identified, stewarded and leveraged across the enterprise.
- You will facilitate business data analysis, acquisition and access analysis and design, DBMS optimization, archiving and recovery strategy, load strategy design, security and change management.
- You will evaluate reusability of current data for additional analyses, and provide work guidance to lower level and project staff, and oversee the deliverables of consulting resources.
- Should have strong technical skills having Spring, Hibernate/JPA, Micro services (Spring Boot), Angular 2+, SQL Server, Rest Web services, Java/J2EE, DevOps, Azure cloud
- Strong SQL know how and working on Postgres, SQL server database. Working experience for Micro services architecture
- Working experience for Web services Rest API. Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience.
To view more information on Mox, please visit https://mox.com