Solution Architect - Digital - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". About Technology
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user. Work you'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Integrate customer needs, technical possibilities and business requirements to solve complex problems
- Leverage expertise in a technical domain to enable client's strategic agenda
- Analyze trends and technologies, and apply insights to assess the impact and value on the business
- Plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
- Comprehend how the client's business works and keep up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices
- Identify and solve problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment
- Identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value for our clients
- Incorporate financial information when evaluating business opportunities and making recommendations
- Develop relationships, establish credibility with and instill confidence in clients
- Leverage cross-geography insights and practitioners to enhance client service delivery
- Articulate how technology enables and differentiates the business and communicate this effectively to clients
- Design enterprise-grade solution architectures using concepts and technologies such as Microservices, API management, hybrid cloud, and other integration patterns and solutions for world class organizations covering target application portfolio, technology architecture and interface standards, information architecture, customer / user experience
- Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Bachelor degree in IT, computer science or a related discipline is preferred
- Over 7 years of experience in delivering solutions in various capacities (developer, technical lead, project manager, etc.), preferably in integration solutions
- Familiarity with Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, and/or other Microservices platforms
- Excellent communication (proficiency in English and Cantonese) and interpersonal skills with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills, including development and maintenance of policy processes & templates, design documentation
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Delivery, agile SDLC would be a plus
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN170654