- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Capco (The Capital Markets Company Ltd.)
- 20 Mar 18
Solution Architect - Digital
Today we are looking for a role for a Solution Architect with a focus on the digital channel including internet, mobile and other emerging direct channels. This is a chance to join one of the fastest growing and exciting consultancies, with an opportunity to grow with the company as it expands.
DIGITAL @ CAPCO
Mobile payments. Social media. Big data. Technology is transforming the way banks do business - and how customers interact with their banks. Capco will give you the chance to help solve the challenges of the digital era for a smart digital strategy, and to create opportunities and transform the world’s most innovative financial services organizations during a period of sweeping industry change. For further information about Capco Digital, visit our website: http://www.capco.com/services/digital
Today we are looking for a role for a Solution Architect with a focus on the digital channel including internet, mobile and other emerging direct channels. This is a chance to join one of the fastest growing and exciting consultancies, with an opportunity to grow with the company as it expands. Our digital work offers the opportunity to work on complex projects and shape the future of online financial services. The digital agenda is front of mind for our clients and we embrace new ideas and are renowned for our robust delivery and customer focus.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco are looking for a Solution Architect to help financial services organizations design and implement leading edge Digital & IT solutions. As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for leading the design process for a Target Operating Model (TOM) or Target Business & Technology Architecture, defining the application, data, integration and infrastructure architecture. The role will involve leading the technology or vendor selection process. You will be able to clearly define the systems, interfaces, data and infrastructure of the proposed solution and the underlying technologies used to implement the components.
The Solution Architect will ensure designs are aligned to the Client’s IT strategy and roadmap, providing architecture input to project and program governance boards.
- Technology Solution Architecture and design – from an application, infrastructure, data and integration perspective. Knowledge of industry EA frameworks e.g. TOGAF a plus.
- Solution Estimation and Planning.
- Experienced in building enterprise architecture frameworks, standards and principals.
- JAVA / .NET Technology Architecture and software development experience with and understanding of a modern technology stack.
- Knowledge and experience of data related technologies - from Big Data solutions, document stores, RDBMS and Graph Database, to Analytics, visualizations, data science, ML, cloud architecture and integration technologies.
- Product Implementation Experience (Preferably in Financial Services: Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Banking or Insurance; or in industries with similar legacy and innovation challenges e.g. Telecoms).
- Experience of DevOps and Agile development methods - also Waterfall delivery in a large-scale Program Delivery environment.
- Leadership of junior architects designing individual components of a solution.
- Business development and pre-sales experience - understanding our client's business and showing strong commercial acumen in the seeking out of opportunities and the winning of work.
- Experience advising clients and delivering architecture roadmaps and digital platform designs; end-to-end experience (infrastructure experience not critical).
- Thought leadership.
Show Us What You’ve Got
You must have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience of working as an Enterprise Architect/Solutions Architect in a Financial Services environment.
- Technology background with early career hands on technical development experience.
- Successful delivery of significant projects within Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance, within the last 3 years.
- Strong consultancy background or equivalent experience in change and transformation project environment.
- Strong stakeholder management experience including experience dealing with and presenting to senior management on-site in a demanding environment – in order to interact with senior client execs to drive strategic technology directions.
- Demonstrable medium scale people management (including 3rd party offshore personnel) and community building experience. In order to build and manage a specialist team of architects.