Solution Architect – Digital/Mobile
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Mainstay Asia
- 25 Apr 19
Our client, a large International Insurance firm, is looking for a strong Technical Solution Architect to join a team focused heavily on new Digital and mobile initiatives. The right candidate will be an experienced practitioner, able to work with project teams in solving specific challenges and participate on delivery requirements across the Region.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work with various country (Mostly APAC) and Enterprise Architects to work on solutions in line with Digital plans, as part of Regional transformation initiatives.
- Be part of a team responsible for the architectural design, (& be a leader around software engineering), during project delivery and ongoing maintenance of various regional eBusiness platforms.
- Research and analyse various Architectural issues and designs and ensure alignment with enterprise Architecture.
- Form excellent relationships with various teams and stakeholders and influence the various development teams in adopting the design guidelines and frameworks.
Requirements of the role:
- 10+ years of design and project delivery experience of solutions involving enterprise-level infrastructure, systems, databases, and integration components.
- Extensive knowledge of architecture around digital concepts.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with delivering SOA designs, cloud native applications and Microservice Architecture.
- Demonstrable Experience with mobile apps.
- Have a strong understanding of Java/Spring Boot and Front-End technologies such as Angular 2.
- Strong interpersonal skill in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Experience working in environments using an Agile methodology and with a DevOps culture.
- Outcome focused and able to operate independently.
- Strong command of English is a must.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and put “Digital Architect ” in the subject heading.