CSI Interfusion (a ChinaSoft International company) is a leading global provider of IT consulting services, technical services, and outsourcing. We deliver superior results in the areas of Cloud Consulting, Software Development, Application Integration, Software Testing, Software Localization, Construction and Maintenance of Commerce Application Platforms, IT Outsourcing, and Operational Process Outsourcing (BPO). ChinaSoft International (HK354) was established in 2000 and listed on 20 June, 2003. ChinaSoft International group is based in Beijing and employs some 50,000 people at 26 subsidiaries worldwide, enhancing our global delivery model which covers technologically advanced countries such as the United States and Japan.
- Technology Solution Architect is responsible for working with the Portfolio and Platform Architects, Technical Lead & Engineers to define the detailed solution design (incl. Story Decomposition) for stories in backlog.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
• Accountable for ensuring the products & services are supported by the right architectures and solutions meet the customer needs.
• Accountable for ensuring the design of the product solutions are cost effective and maintained through the agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of the backlog of design activities.
• Work with Ops Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc) are resolved and that any design related issues are addressed in a timely manner.
• Convert requirements into actionable product/service requirements that feed Technology solutions development & influence service direction.
• Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function.