- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- m-Finance Limited
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Job Function Banking / Finance > Financial Services Banking / Finance > Project Finance Information Technology (IT) > Software Development
m-FINANCE, established in 2002, is an accomplished and prominent market leader in Greater China providing real-time mission critical forex/bullion trading platform solutions for brokerage clients. With expert knowledge of the market and cutting-edge technologies, m-FINANCE has provided a wide range of top-notch products and services, including STP solutions, algorithmic trading systems, mobile apps, data feed services, professional trading analysis and strategies. Headquartered in Hong Kong with operations across China, m-FINANCE aims at capturing the opportunities in the fast-growing financial market of China. m-FINANCE was awarded “The Best Trading Platform Provider in Asia”; “Best Forex Trading Solutions Provider – ASIA” and “Most Innovative Trading System”.
m-FINANCE is a member of Da Tang Xi Shi Group (HKEx Stock Code: 00620)
If you are eager for success;
if you like to take on challenges;
if you want to achieve more in your career;
if you enjoy a work hard play hard environment;
We cordially invite you to join our professional team.
(FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY)
· Master an advanced and sophisticated business requirement and strategy and to design, implement, and drive system/solution architecture using suitable and advanced technologies
· Assist in the development of strategic business initiatives
· Willing to gain understanding of legacy code-base, frameworks, architecture, and patterns that drive existing systems
· Take ownership of all areas of the software infrastructure and be prepared to identify opportunities for improvement and then implement them.
· Participate in business requirements, system design and technical documentation; ensure the document standard in order to enable units to develop high-quality product solutions
· Lead team in execution of development pipeline and delivery of products to QA, and ultimately to production
· Be innovative and open to new technologies, evaluate their feasibility to support broader business opportunity and smooth transition and integration with the on-going system solutions
· Champion technological innovations that will support the broader business agenda and facilitate the delivery of existing strategic programs
· Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
· Over 6 years' mission-critical system development experience in senior development position and preferably in the financial sector
· Relevant development experience in building trading systems software, order management, market data, FIX, and/or financial related transaction systems preferred
· Familiarity with some forms of Messaging technology, such as MQ or similar
· Solid understanding of solutions architecture design and concepts, which include framework concept, design pattern, security, high availability, recovery, performance and latency, monitoring and support
· Passionate and knowledgeable in IT technologies and methodology in various areas
· Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to effectively interact with all levels of technology and business partners.