We are looking for someone to lead the testing team to ensure the deliverable meet the client requirements and the specified quality and timeline parameters. He/She will lead/guide/manage/engage and develop the team & manage customer expectations on deliverable. The person will participate in organisation initiatives like CMMI compliance. He/She has to project manage the testing project like estimating, resource management and scheduling with reference to testing work assignation etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in IT as a Software Tester and QA Analyst with extensive experience in performing Manual testing as well as Automation testing.
- In-depth knowledge of software QA methodologies and Strategies.
- Experience in creating Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements by performing different types of testing - Integration, System, Functional, GUI, Regression, Performance,Load, Sanity, Smoke and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Strong in analysing and understanding Business specifications, testing requirements and Developing detailed Test plans, Test cases, Test scripts, Test Scenarios.
- Dynamic and assertive team player with a strong inclination to improve and optimize process development and implementation.
- Possess excellent analytical skills with good communication and self-organizing skills, assertive and a committed team player.