Software Engineer - Android
Software Engineer - Android Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of mobile apps on Android OS platforms
- Develop software integrations with internal systems and external vendor(s)
- Work closely with Project Manager, UX Designers, Engineering and QA teams to build, test and deploy products.
- Partner with business stakeholders to deliver features on time and to specifications
- Understand project requirements, define test cases for development and follow software development workflow
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value
- Research, analyze, test, benchmark and evaluate new technology.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of Android Native development experience, preferred to have experience in Kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Kotlin, Android Studio, Android UI design principles, patterns, and
- Best practices related to application development concepts, designs, and architectures
- Experience integrating with backend systems , web services, and third-party software.
- Unit testing and automation testing expertise via the Native tools. Deploying software via CICD pipelines.
- Passionate about writing clean, well-organized, and production-ready code.
- Experience in writing technical specifications and driving through development process
- Strong communications and collaboration skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedule.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.