- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Societe Generale
- 23 Oct 18
GBIS is the Global Banking and Investor Solution arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, SG GBIS provides corporates, financial institutions, investors and public-sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The Information Technology Department (ITEC) provides and maintains IT solutions to support the business's growth. To strengthen the delivery capability, we are opening a permanent position based in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will join the ITEC Finance Risk and Market Data team (ITEC/FRM) as a developer. ITEC FRM is a regional team with 80 people based in Hong Kong and Bangalore, covering the Asia Pacific region (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, India and Australia).
You will be part of a dynamic regional team, dealing with major stakeholders including Business Lines, Finance/Risks teams. You will be assigned to a feature team, with the following responsibilities:
- Support decomposition of customer requests into detailed stories by interacting with PO
- Develop code using Software Craftmanship best practices such as behavior/Test driven development, continuous integration/delivery/deployment, legacy refactoring
- Develop code leveraging a diverse technology eco-system and deliver working software across multiple layers of the technology stack
- Responsible for delivering working code that meets acceptance criteria as well as meet the definition of done
- Participate to testing, deployment and production activities of the team to ensure production stability
Your Profile - Full stack Software Engineer
- Domains: Intermediation API, Business API, Data Modeling, User Experiencer, Server & hosting
- Language: SQL/C#/Java Script/Python are must to have; .NET, API Maker, HTML5/Angular/React, CSS 3 are advantage
- Experience in REST / SOAP web services
- Experience of working closely with business analyst in an agile or devops framework
- Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented
- Strong command of English and formalization capacity
- Other: Fast learner, team player, independent, ability to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as a developer in the banking or technology industry.
- Strong team playing, communication and leadership skills.