Software Developer-SA-AP-Up to 55k-Telecommunication
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Protiviti Hong Kong
- 15 Apr 19
We are seeking an experienced Software Developer to join our business offering excellent project exposure and career path.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading HK-based information and communications technology company. They also operate with a global presence in Europe, Middle East, Africa and America.
As software developer, your responsibilities will be:
- Application development and enhancement of internal and external clients and application systems.
- Collecting user requirements, system analysis and design, system development and testing covering the entire System Development Life Cycle.
- Interface with internal parties / customers for service requirements and manage customer relationships.
- Perform software / technical solution analysis, design and development.
- Prepare project documents such as project schedule, design specifications, meeting minutes, test plan, operation manual, etc.
- Manage vendors on solution delivery and technical support.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, Telecommunications, or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate to 6 years' experience in application development using Java / JSP / J2EE applications.
- Solid experience in following areas of Java / JSP / J2EE, C / C++/ Visual C++ / .NET,MySQL / Oracle and RedHat Linux / Embedded Linux.
- Experience in the areas of WiFi, VoIP/SIP, Video Streaming Technology or SMS Messaging is an advantage.
- Must be fluent in Cantonese.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.