Our ESOP team supports a broad client portfolio across a range of industries, from start-up businesses through to very large corporations- both private and listed companies. You will help the clients to design, implement and operate the equity-based incentive arrangements and support clients in meeting their tax, regulatory and compliance obligations.
Job Details/ Responsibilities
- Support the end-to-end share plan administration, regular and ad hoc reporting and share trading process;
- Work with IT development team to ensure smooth implementation of new system platforms for our clients and their employees;
- Complete templates for regulatory reporting in relation to share plan arrangements;
- Act as a primary point of contact for the employees of our clients regarding the granting, vesting and trading of their equity-based awards;
- Support with the preparation of presentation materials for the sales and business development team
- Extensive share plans experience in the professional services environment (ideally in relation to share plan or employee benefit trust servicing);
- Highly numerate with keen attention to detail;
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness;
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce high quality, client facing, well written work;
- Pro-active and able to take ownership of delivering projects to clients and prioritizing workloads and deadlines;
- Strong client engagement and management experience;
- Team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels.