Settlement Operations - AVP (Cash & Derivatives)
- To check and manage daily settlement operations, exceptional handling and appropriate escalation for both Cash and Derivatives markets;
- To propose appropriate operational workflow and system enhancement for enhancing operational efficiency and service standard;
- To lead or support projects such as proposing appropriate business model, drafting user requirements for system, providing UAT cases, supervising team for UAT and drafting of changes in Rules and Operational Procedures;
- To collaborate with internal departments and liaise with external business counterparts such as regulators, clearing participants, system vendors in operation issues and project execution;
- To provide junior teammates with guidance, career development and feedback. Job Requirements:
- University Degree, preferably in Finance/Business Administration/Economics or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years' relevant working experience (preferably in Cash and Derivatives operations), of which at least 2 years at managerial level as a checker, in well-established financial organization;
- Knowledge of CCASS and DCASS operations, securities and money settlement cycle in Cash and Derivatives markets;
- Knowledge of HKSCC/HKCC/SEOCH Rules and Procedures and local regulatory framework is preferred;
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communications, analytical, problem solving, writing and presentation skills;
- Good PowerPoint/Excel/Access skills, visual basic programming an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua an advantage.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.