Our client is a reputable Investment Bank in the region. To cope with their expansion, they are inviting a settlement manager who is specialized in the credit settlement
- Assist the credit trading team to manage and supervise the daily trade processing, confirmations, and settlements of Debt Securities of Credit Trading team / DCM transactions
- To ensure compliance with relevant regulatory/ compliance requirements
- To support system/ procedure enhancement projects to achieve process improvements
- Provide day-to-day operations for back-office processing and settlements of credit transactions.
- Familiar with IPA (Issuing and Paying Agent), Settlement Agent, and Custody functions for various debt securities in both Primary and Secondary markets
- Degree holder or above
- 3 ~ 5 years of relevant work experience with strong knowledge of credit product
- Hands-on experiences of the Euro-Clear settlement system is mandatory
- Good knowledge of market best practice and familiarity with the Settlement & Confirmation process
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new environments/platforms for the business as required.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese