- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Jan 18
Do you know how to take care of people? Are you skilled at gracefully resolving issues? We're looking for someone like that to:
– establish yourself as a trusted partner for existing clients
– answer clients' questions about things like day-to-day use of our platform and the investment process
– facilitate smooth onboarding and training for new users
– act as the point of contact between clients and our technical support and development team
– be on the lookout for ways to improve processes, reduce risks, strengthen controls and increase customer satisfaction
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Securities Settlement team in Hong Kong. Our team manages the daily cash payment process in relation to trade settlement to ensure all settlements are timely and efficiently executed. We also manages outsources vendor's performance and productivity and constantly initiate process improvement, participate in system enhancement projects and assists in building new business support models.
Your experience and skills
– previous client services experience, within the financial services industry
– a passion for dealing with clients, strong numerical skills and an understanding of Securities products
– the proven ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
– comfortable working with internal and external clients
– skilled at looking for ways to improve (you're a keen observer and problem solver)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.