Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“HS”), a publicly listed company on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (601688.CH) and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (6886.HK). HTHK currently has Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 6 and Type 9 licenses and it is carrying out the following businesses: securities, futures brokerage, corporate finance and asset management.
- Perform daily operation of securities, Fixed Incomes, Listed and OTC derivatives and other Structure Products settlement
- Ensure all trade processing, clearing activities, corporate actions and other life cycle events are done timely and accurately.
- Follow up with other brokers on any settlement related issues.
- Support regulatory and compliance filings and reports. e.g CRS/FATCA/HKTR et
- Prepare daily and monthly reconciliation and management reports
- Work closely with Compliance Department to ensure all procedures in line with the Company’s policies and guidelines.
- Participate in any other ad hoc projects such as UAT, sy stem migration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5-8 years of settlement experience in securities brokerage industry
- Solid experience on Calypso, Clearstream and Euroclear
- Knowledge of securities, fixed Incomes Listed and OTC derivatives and Structure Products settlement
- Be able to work independently and willing to work overtime
- Perform other ad hoc projects and assignments as required
- Proficiency with MS Suite, specifically Excel.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- The successful candidate(s) might be required to work on Public Holidays