Service Operations - Business Systems Consultant (Hong Kong / Singapore)
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description Responsibilities
- Day to day support of technology incident, change, and problem management.
- Work with global partners to help define procedures, policies and processes related to Service Management.
- Provide services operations support to the regional technology environment, team members, and BCP activities.
- Manage the coordination, communication and resolution of all IT Service impacting incidents across APAC.
- Oversee Root Cause Analysis for IT incidents and actively pursue preventative measures and remedial actions to ensure incidents are clearly understood and not repeated.
- Chair the weekly Change Advisory Board meeting to review upcoming change requests, ensuring changes are approved, communicated, planned and completed in a timely manner without adverse impacts.
- Identify and manage Technology Operations concerns, risks and issues and escalate to appropriate team members and management as needed.
- Perform trend analysis and manage technology risk heat map as part of continuous service performance reviews, developing improvement plans with technical teams to ensure a high quality services in the region and risk mitigation are met.
- Drive the review of existing processes and development of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics that measure performance data and meet SLA attainment.
- Oversee the performance of the third party vendors as the engagement contact by conducting service reviews and providing management oversight to ensure cost efficiency and customer satisfactions are met.
- Manage APAC Technology Record Management, ensuring the timely update of the record inventory of critical documents, event logs, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and other required artifacts by the APAC Technology teams to fulfil Operation Risk requirements.
- Manage the technology operational refresh processes in the region, for example, PC life cycles and Mobility Compliance checks and upgrades.
- Manage the administration and facilitation of the monthly Technology Service Operation Forum and the issuance of the meeting minutes and regular action/status updates to the related stakeholders.
- Fulfill other analysis or research activities as requested by APAC Regional IT Service Ops Team.
Market Skills and Certifications Requirements:
- 5+ years' technology operations and support experience
- 3+ years' Service Management experience including incident/problem and change management
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, and ability to face off to business and IT partners.
- Broad technology background with experience across multiple technology infrastructure domains and Wholesale Banking application platforms.
- Knowledge of typical large organization infrastructure technologies, policies and practices.
- Solid relationship management competency in dealing with complex cross organizational matrix relationships, international project delivery and communications within a large global corporation.
- Strong project planning and management experience.
- ITIL Foundation and Service Management Training/Certification preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex regulatory and compliance issues and potential solutions.
- Required to work flexibly and where required weekends to cover operational workload and issues.
- Some International travel will be required.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.