Service Manager - Technology Governance - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience! The Role Responsibilities
Join us in building a virtual bank from scratch using cloud native technologies. We're a fast-growing team solving exciting problems and delivering high quality products in small, interdisciplinary teams. We're applying the learnings from Google, Twitter and Netflix to build the next generation of banking.
Reporting to the Head of TechOps, the role holder will own the governance of our ITSM process and procedures, including process maintenance, measurement and documentation. Design and distribution of the resiliency toolkit as well as planning and scheduling of our annual resiliency drills will be a key component of the role.
• Own the design and documentation of ITSM processes and procedures
• Anticipate Product team needs with respect to the use of TechOps process and procedures
• Provision and measurement of ITSM Process Key Performance Indicators
• Provision of updates to governance, risk and executive committee boards with respect to measurements and controls
• Co-host the daily Operations Guild scrum
• Management of the service knowledge management database in support of TechOps and the Service Desk
• Develop a standard operating procedure handbook for Service Management
• Design and provision of Mox resiliency toolkit
• Planning and scheduling of annual resiliency exercises
• Report to the Head of Tech Ops the monthly Service Levels and process KPI Our Ideal Candidate
• ITIL certified (Foundation a must), 7-8 years' experience in Technology
• Knowledge of key platforms such as Jira and PagerDuty, and performance metrics applications
• Experience with Agile/Lean projects SCRUM, KANBAN etc
• Understanding of instrumentation driven (systems monitoring) telemetry using tools such as New Relic, SolarWinds or DataDog
• Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a strong leader, overseeing service performance in a decentralised environment
• Service Level Agreement (SLA) knowledge to guarantee proper and professional support parameters
• Must be an excellent communicator and speaker both online in written interactions, and face-to-face customer service interactions
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view more information on Mox, please visit https://mox.com/ .