A top tier international Private Equity fund is expanding their team and hiring a Service Desk Analyst for their Hong Kong office.
Service Desk key tasks (70%-90% variable but primary focus):
- Answer and log all Service Desk incidents and requests, via emails, telephone and intranet in the Service Now ticket system. Resolve tickets within defined SLAs.
- Follow departmental procedures.
- Maintain and create new documentation for processes and procedures.
- Administration of Active Directory accounts, groups, computers, OUs and Security.
- Administration of Exchange accounts and distribution lists.
- Build and maintain corporate PCs and laptops.
- Maintain SCCM/End Point Manager Corporate Build and Software Deployments Ensure Windows Updates/Security Updates/Office updates are regularly applied to Alpha/Beta/HK office.
- Administration and support of Windows 10 devices Administration and support of mobile devices.
- Administration and support of Poly Video Conference and IP Telephony Services Administration and support email services
- Administration and support of LAN, WAN and Internet Systems Support to remote users. Support of Travelling users from London / New York / Beijing Offices.
- Escalate to 3rd level support where necessary.
- Provide training in the use of company software and hardware.
- Work closely with 3rd parties to resolve issues such as Kinly for Video Conferencing and Microsoft for laptop/desktop issues.
Networks / SysAdd uplift (10% - 30% variable):
- Advanced administration of Active Directory Services. DNS, DHCP, DFS and Namespaces, Group Policy Management, Print Management Support of email delivery via Mimecast archive/security services
- Support of on-premise Hardware/Servers/Storage Manage and maintain Infrastructure, OS, Service and Data Backup & Recovery, including outside core business hours Escalation of incidents \ problems to 3rd party vendors
- Support Sysadmin team where required (Some out of hour’s work maybe required) Support Network team where required (Some out of hour's work will be required)
- 5 years previous Service Desk experience. Good Experience of administering Active Directory
- Proven experience of building, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 10.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Experience of supporting Office 365 applications.
- Experience of supporting Outlook in an Exchange environment
- Experience of supporting Teams and Teams telephony Proven interpersonal skills with VIP staff. ITIL V3 or 4 knowledge and experience
- Experience of MS SCCM 2012 Experience of Microsoft InTune / End Point Manager Microsoft Certified Professional Windows Server 2016 Azure platform O365 usage and administration Understanding of Mobile device management using MS Intune / End Point manager
- SYS AD Uplift: Understanding and experience of PowerShell Understanding of backup models
- Network Uplift: Understanding and experience of Cisco LAN / WAN environments Basic experience of meeting room environments from Poly Basic to intermediate experience of SD-WAN technologies