Service Desk Analyst
- Up to HKD40000 per month HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 07 Sep 18 2018-09-07
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world's leading specialised recruitment firm and the first to provide placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals. We have over 360 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Visit our website for more job openings.
The client is a multinational financial services group. It is looking for a candidate with good technical and communication skills.
- Provide helpdesk and desk side support for internal end users
- Address user tickets/request regarding hardware, software and networking
- Handle system and server administration
- Support and installing applications and computer peripherals
- Conduct remote troubleshooting when needed
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- Relevant IT support experience - Remote and On-site Capacity
- Windows 7, 8 & 10 Operating Systems & Service Desk Administration
- Working knowledge of basic server administration support
- Proficiency with clear and effective professional communication both written and verbal
- Understanding of basic networking concepts and protocols (IP addressing/subnet masks, DHCP, DNS)
- Fluent English AND Cantonese (mandatory)
- Being immediately available is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.