Service Delivery Analyst - HSBC Securities Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Service Delivery Analyst.
In this role, you will
- Required to liase with HSBC Securities Services operational professionals and key market participants.
- Testing and implementation support, both remote and on site.
- Process documentation
- Working with the country, Product and relevant internal HSBC functions to identify and analyse any market change that could impact HSBC Securities Services or its clients operations in the market.
- Translate global best practice of market infrastructure and practice into our global operating model.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which we are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including the HSBC Group Compliance policy
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience in a Securities Services Custody operational role in one or more operational discipline such as Settlements, Static Data, Corporate Actions, Cash management, Stock lending or Foreign Exchange
- To be a change advocate, exhibiting cultural sensitivity to work across our global network
- Broad experience in one or preferably a number of markets, working in the Custody product
- Proven track record of process design with a natural bias to understanding IT solutions
- Experienced working in an Agile development methodology. Training will be provided in the area
- Globally mobile. Role may require travel
- Advanced writing and communication skills to translate complex process, regulation and market practice
- Proactive independent thinker who is self-motivated
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AFIC
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited