Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client is an international western bank, where they are looking for a Senior iOS Mobile Developer to join their Digital Technology Team. The selected candidate will be driving the latest digital development in order to bring a "Wow" experience to the customers and users. They are working on some of the most impactful applications in the banking industry.
- Design and Build modern mobile and web stacks.
- Build high-quality code, deliverables, and agile development.
- Contribute to application architecture and best practices.
- Manage the entire application delivery lifecycle across concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Work with the global development team to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Aim to build a product highly valued with Security, Scalability, and High Performance
- At least 5 years of mobile development experience on iOS applications in Swift (ideally with Objective-C).
- Experience driving the full SDLC from software requirement collections, development, and testing.
- Experience with UX/UI design across storyboard, Swift UI, UI Kit.
- Exposure with Cordova, Capacitor and/or Ionic plugin would be a great plus.
- Great experience with information architecture, human-computer interaction, and usability design principles.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Communications in English, you will be working in a global team.
- University Degree from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Senior iOS Mobile Developer - Tier-1 International Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) IT Finance Project Manager - Leading Investment Bank
2) Cloud Reliability Support Lead - Global FinTech Platform
3) Security Architect VP - Leading Investment Bank