Senior associate at a fast growing asset management company in Hong Kong
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Guide cost analysis processes. Establish and enforce policies and procedures, support annual cost budgets, provide trends and forecasts, explain variance
- Communicate directly and efficiently between departments to gather information and prepare the expense analysis reports
- Review expense applications and monthly closing
- Accurate and timely delivery of internal and external FP&A requests
- Manage, monitor, and review the settlement processing of corporate actions and the operations of front and back-office systems
- Manage and monitor account opening and account maintenance and annual capital planning
- Support continuous process improvement of systems, processes and reporting.
- Liaise with auditors and other professionals regarding audit and banking matters
- Perform ad hoc assignment as required
Education and professional requirements
- Degree or above in Accountancy, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 4 years working experience and 1~2 years in house, preferred experience gained in asset management, PE or fund industry
- Ability to interact with all organizational levels and demonstrate a professional presence.
- High proficiency in Excel Pivot Table, V-Look Up, and PowerPoint Presentation. Hands-on experience in Business Intelligent report will be an advantage.
- Familiar with the settlement practices in HK and other global stock markets
- Highly motivated; demonstrates a "can-do" approach in being proactive with work assignments.
- Detail minded, well-organised and an excellent team player
- Immediately available is an advantage
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, commercial awareness and financial astuteness
- Good command of written/spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good PC knowledge in MS Office, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)