Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Act as Business Partner to work closely with Management in providing full HR support and advice including but not limited to staffing, staff development, engagement, retention, etc.
- Handle the entire process and administration from staff recruitment to off-boarding
- Provide professional advice to hiring managers on employee issues and counsel employees in relation to conditions of employment.
- Responsible for daily HR administration, execution of HR initiatives and other ad-hoc projects
- Deal with the staff issue independently and provide professional advices to Management
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis for management review
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 7-10 years' working experience in sizable companies/ banking industry/ Fintech companies
- Strong knowledge in Employment Ordinance and related regulations, and applicable related policies and laws
- Sound understanding of regulatory requirements relating to HR advisory and recruitment
- Ability to work well with people from diversified backgrounds
- Positive attitude towards work, flexible, excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.