- Lead a team to prepare periodic financial reports and forecasts including but not limited to interim and annual financial statements in according to Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards ("HKFRS"), Hong Kong Accounting Standards ("HKAS"), CCB Head Office Accounting Policies and relevant regulatory disclosure requirements;
- Maintain relevant accounting operations, including but not limited to the approval of manual accounting entries and adjustments, reconciliation of general ledger accounts and maintenance of general ledger accounts;
- Review the reports required by the CCB Head Office, China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, PRC Ministry of Finance, Hong Kong Monetary Authority and Management to ensure the accuracy of information reported;
- Liaise with Finance Division of CCB Head Office in respect of financial accounting related issues;
- Maintain relevant and appropriate accounting policies, determine the accounting treatments and accounting plans when there is an update on HKFRS and HKAS as well as new / revised products;
- Supervise system enhancement projects relating to financial reporting, including to draft of user requirements and monitor the progress of User Acceptance Tests.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of 8 years' financial accounting experience in Big 4 audit firms, banking or financial industry with supervisory experience preferred
- Solid knowledge of financial accounting practice and regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge in MS Word and Excel
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please specify your current and expected package in your application for reference.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.