Senior Vice President, Asset Management
- Manage and grow AUM and fee income by bringing in new accounts and augmenting existing portfolio
- Generate fee income by distribution of asset management products and services
- Manage relationship with institutional clients and distribution channels for excellent customer experience
- Acts as first line of defense on AMLO by conducting customer due diligence
- Handle and oversee the compliant resolution process and recovers clients’ loyalty and relationship
- Proactively gather feedback from clients and channels, identify and follow through improvement action items by working alongside with other Divisions within the Bank
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling/distributing asset management products and services
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a marketing officer for asset management companies
- Familiar with the institutional client network in Hong Kong
- SFC Type 9 licensed
- University degree
- Good command of both English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.