- To lead operation teams to regulate listed issuers in accordance with Listing Rules, including administrating and providing guidance on interpretation of the Listing rules
- To lead LIR policy development projects, and take an active role in the development of listing policies
- To provide guidance to the market through market outreach, organization of and participation in seminars and preparation of written guidance
- To provide accounting, legal and other professional support to the work of the Listing Division in regulation of listed issuers, particularly with respect to the review of novel and complex accounting, legal, business and financial issues
- To liaise with other areas of the Listing Division and/or HKEX
- Experienced market practitioner with in depth experience working with listed companies; intimate knowledge of the Hong Kong market and the securities industry and its practices including securities laws, company laws and accounting practices; and familiar with the operations and statutory functions of the SFC and other regulatory bodies
- Have in-depth knowledge in the operation of Listing Rules and experience of making new policies and amendment of Listing Rules
- Candidate should be qualified lawyers or accountants or university graduates in relevant disciplines with at least 15 years working experience in law, accounting, corporate finance, investment banking or a related field, with at least 5 years of experience in a management capacity.
- High standards of integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is essential
We will assign our staff to take up additional/other responsibilities in the Listed Issuer Regulation department from time to time where necessary.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.