Senior Vice President - Listing (IPO Vetting)
- Assist the Co-Heads of IPO Vetting to lead and manage the Department to ensure an efficient and effective review and vetting process
- Lead and manage teams in handling pre-IPO enquiries, review new listing applications and carry out other work of the Listing Division/HKEX in adherence to HKEX regulatory duties and principle of fairness and integrity
- Lead and manage projects undertaken by the Department including IPO related policy development projects
- Take an active role in the development of the Listing Division and the IPO Vetting Department by initiating, encouraging and following through on management administrative and operational improvements, and culture enhancement and talent management initiatives and projects
- Leads people management agenda including performance management and development along with other employee-relations matters for the sub team in IPO Vetting.
- Provide accounting, legal and other professional support to the work of the Listing Division, particularly with respect to IPO related work
- Qualified lawyers/accountants with a minimum of 15 years working experience or university graduates of other relevant disciplines with at least 15 years working experience in law, accounting, corporate finance, investment banking or a related field
- Good experience that demonstrates advanced knowledge of the Listing Rules and/or knowledge of the securities industry and its practices
- A minimum of 10 years of managing and leading teams
- Ability to be a Change Agent to foster a proactive, trust based and productive culture across the IPO Vetting team
- A gravitas that includes strong influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua fluency is an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.