Senior Vice President - Broking Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Within Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Vice President.
In this role, you will
- To develop new client network through referrals from the HSBC Group and other sources.
- To contribute towards the developments of business of the Company.
- To provide customers with effective and efficient services in the trading of financial products provided by the Company.
- To monitor the financial positions of customers’ accounts with regard to credit risk and “Know Your Client” requirements.
- To understand customers’ investment returns and risk tolerances level, recommend investment opportunities and implement clients’ investment strategies accordingly.
- To answer clients’ inquiries about our services, product details and account opening procedures.
- To develop and enhance client relationships through visits and proactive follow up on issues raised by clients.
- To stay abreast of market trends and news and provide market information to clients.
- To follow up transactions with clients.
- To develop and maintain good relationship between customers and the HSBC Group.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate
- Solid working experience in related job field
- Obtain Type 1, 2, 3 License of SFC
- Able to take up irregular working hour duty assignment
- Adhere to, and be able to demonstrate adherence to, internal controls and will implement
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A4T4
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited