See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Partner regional peers to drive and lead consumer finance initiatives from inception to completion and align with strategic direction and roadmap.
- Manage IT projects end-to-end including project initiation/planning, technology solution discussion, risk assessment /mitigation, reporting , documentation preparation, change management, post implementation and audit reviews.
- Collaborate with different stake holders, peers and team members to achieve project objectives in an effective and efficient manner.
- Manage vendors for release planning and requirement clarification.
- Manage stakeholders on the project requests, timeline, solution delivery and production incidents.
- Monitor and provide guidance to subordinates to carry out assigned tasks and groom them for career growth.
- Work closely with SG team and India team to deliver the project.
- Degree holder in Information technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 12 years relevant IT project management experience from banking industry with the solution implementation for credit card and unsecured lending platform etc; preferably with people management experience as well.
- Self motivated, strive for continuous improvement and strong organizing, analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese.
- Solid knowledge of business domain knowledge on credit card, e.g. acquiring and issuing, also on unsecured lending
- Exposure on running project in Agile approach will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge on cloud platforms and technologies, e.g. AWS, PCF, Springboot, MariaDB, etc is preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytic skills for resolving the production issues is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified