Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Training & Development Department
Senior Training Manager / Training Manager (Job ID: 3317)
- Manage bank-wide graduate development programmes, identify development needs of graduate trainees and structure appropriate development pathway; provide coaching and mentoring support to grow their potential
- Build and maintain trustful relationship and win-win partnership with internal stakeholders
- Identify training needs and propose effective learning and development solutions/curriculum to upskill financial knowledge and skills of bank staff
- Source, manage and liaise with external consultants on the design and delivery of training solutions to meet business and people needs
- Design, develop and deliver learning programmes as well as manage projects related to banking and financial knowledge/skills and future skills
- University degree, preferably major in business, economics, finance; or Certified Banker or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant training or banking experience, experience in Commercial/Corporate Banking business is a definite advantage
- Master new knowledge, concepts and ideas quickly and facilitates sharing of them
- Be proactive, agile and resilient
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3317&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the Apply Now button. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.