Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 4,000 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Training & Development Department
Senior Training Manager (Job ID: 2865)
- To design, develop and deliver training solutions, particularly on Leadership & Management, Customer Services and Sales
- To identify training needs, and continuously review/evaluate effectiveness of training solutions/ methodologies
- To design & develop learning courses/initiatives to promote a sound bank culture
- To source, manage and coordinate with external consultants on the design and delivery of training solutions to meet business needs
- To manage onboarding trainees programs and other training related projects
- University degree in any discipline or equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of 8 years' relevant training experience, with at least 5 years of training experience in leadership & management or sales & services, experience in banking or financial industry is a definite advantage
- Solid knowledge and experience in all aspect of learning and development including training needs analysis, course design, delivery and evaluation of course effectiveness
- Proactive, innovative and strong customer oriented mindset, able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and facilitation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2865&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.