Our client is a listed SFC licensed firm with OTC and e-trading services offering, seeking for a Senior Manager to join and manage their expanding Trading Operations Team based in HK.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Manage daily reconciliation process, collaborate with traders and technical team for ongoing process optimization
- Oversee daily trade booking & reconciliation, monitor trade details, confirmation & settlement, identify any discrepancies
- Investigate any trade breaks and ensure timely resolution of outstanding issues
- Drive continuous workflow enhancement by mitigating operational risk
- Participate in systems development and other ad-hoc projects
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of working experience in financial operations and reconciliation
- Experience in process automation and workflow optimization is a plus
- Attention to details, and a good team player with ability to work under tight schedule
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Strong computer and numeric skills
Please contact Gap Cheung at +852 3653 7161 or email your cv directly in word format with job title and job reference number: JO0000005310 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.