Our client is a reputable and well-established regional bank in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Senior Trader, Money Market to join their Global Banking Team to manage liquidity & interest rate risk and drive revenue through effective asset & liability management.
- Perform trading activities in interest rate on money market, fixed income products, FX swaps & Interest Rate Swaps
- Ensure key risk indicators are within internal limit and in compliance with regulatory requirement through liquidity & interest rate risk management
- Handle interbank lending/borrowing, FX swap & interest rate derivative transactions in accordance to the bank's asset-liability position
- Contribute on formulating strategies on asset & liability management with the aim of reducing funding costs
- Advise business units on market information & rates
- Coordinate with internal stakeholder on monthly management reporting & ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree or above
- 7 years + relevant experience with solid trading track record
- Holder of SFC type 1 license
- Excellent product knowledge & OTC derivatives compliance framework
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below or send your CV to email@example.com . For a confidential discussion about this role & other openings please contact Alex CHEUNG at +852 2121 1418.