Our client is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading edge technology. The End User Support Engineer provides technical support and administration for all internal end-user software, hardware, and connectivity. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, self-directed technical expert that can work both independently and with the broader team. The right candidate is focused on resolving a wide range of technology issues while providing top-tier customer service to our end users.
If you have an interest in:
- Identifying, diagnosing, researching, tracking and resolving complex technical problems
- Escalating issues and facilitating user assistance from third parties or other IT groups as needed
- Providing excellent customer service experiences for all end users, traders and senior leadership
- Working effectively in a cooperative and collaborative global team environment
- Escalating, coordinating and managing incident response for critical firm-wide issues
- Troubleshooting technology issues related to hardware, software, user accounts, trading environments, operating systems and mobility
- Maintaining a senior level of knowledge and involvement in many aspects of Client's trading environment
- Engaging in technical collaboration with other Infrastructure groups and business IT teams as appropriate
If you have proven skills in:
- Demonstrating the ability to effectively recognize and resolve technical issues quickly and methodically
- Adapting quickly to a new and changing technical environment
- Providing excellent, white-glove, VIP customer service interactions
- Troubleshooting all aspects of desktop hardware, peripherals, and printers
- Troubleshooting all aspects of mobility, including Windows laptops, MDM solutions, MFA solutions, remote connectivity, VPN
- Troubleshooting all aspects of Apple computers, Mac OS, iPhones and iPads
- Troubleshooting various operating systems, including Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Office software
- Troubleshooting issues related to Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Exchange, TCP/IP
- Troubleshooting issues in VDI or Citrix environments
- Troubleshooting issues with messaging platforms, collaboration, video conferencing tools (such as WebEx, Zoom, Blue Jeans), A/V issues, and conference room issues
- Communicated effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, on the phone, and via e-mail)
- Interacted professionally with internal customers and demonstrates key client service concepts (e.g., responsiveness, attentiveness, composure, attention to detail, follow-through)
- A Bachelor's degree (BS or BA)
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at email@example.com and put Senior Tradefloor Windows/Mac Support Engineer (VIP End-User Support) - Elite Global Hedge Fund (EXCEPTIONAL Compensation!) in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Cloud Solution Architect - Private Equity
2) Technical Project Manager - Leading Blockchain Firm - Hong Kong
3) Asia Tech Risk Manager - Leading Investment Bank