Senior Teleservices Manager
- Lead and manage the subordinate team to plan and manage daily business operations and provide quality services to clients;
- Responsible for supervising the progress of different business projects;
- Assist the customer contact center to implement the bank's policies and guidelines, research, preparation and launch of new business;
- Collaborate with other bank units to improve the bank's operational efficiency to match the bank's "relationship-product-management� development model;
- Collect and analyze peer and customer information, research, develop and continually adjust operational strategies, measures and plans;
- Coordinate, research, develop, manage and monitor business plans to ensure that under Compliance Marketing, we strive to achieve indicators and strive for performance and market share.
- Bachelor degree or above (major in business administration or management or other relevant subjects);
- Possess Securities and Insurance (General Insurance and Long Term Insurance) intermediary qualification;
- At least 6-year working experience in financial institution;
- At least 3-year relevant working experience;
- Domestic contact center management or training experience is a plus;
- With Cantonese, Mandarin and English communication skills, and it is better to be able to speak other Chinese dialects;
- Write in both Chinese and English.