Senior Technology Risk Manager (Cloud)
- Establish cloud computing security policy, including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS layers.
- Conduct risk assessment and inspection for the effectiveness of security controls for adopting public and private cloud services.
- Formulate security architecture, standard and controls to design and build the cloud platform to comply with the internal and regulatory security requirements.
- Implement operational workflow to safeguard and manage the overall operations of the cloud platform.
- Carry out the security awareness training for cloud computing, information security and cyber security.
- Responsible for appropriate response and follow up action for security incident.
- Work with audit activity from internal and external audit, and regulatory bodies.
- Experience working with financial industry and understand the technical architecture of banking systems is preferred.
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science / Information Technology related
- Preference for candidate with security related professional certification ( Eg. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CCSK)
- Preference for candidate with experience in implementation and risk assessment in cloud computing
- 5+ years of experience in information security, cybersecurity, IT System / network management, application development, technology Risk management or information system audit, especial prefer with mid ~ large size financial related enterprise.