Our client, one of the largest and most reputable Insurance firms Globally, is currently looking for a Senior Technical Infrastructure Specialist who will play a key role in the technical Architecture, design, and support of an Organisational move to Cloud and technical refresh. It is important that the right person has been around large, Enterprise environments and understands the dependencies and complexities of such a move and how automation will play such a key role also. This is a multi-year, well-funded initiative, which will give exposure to a large technical transformation in a 'hot' industry.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Design specific application queues for all the relevant regional technology infrastructure applications
- Work closely with regional infrastructure teams to build out the new application infrastructure
- Design the configuration details for Azure services deployed across the program and Organisation
- Architect and maintain the design blueprint document which is in line with all Infrastructure and Security teams
- Work with stakeholders to identify process improvement opportunities, and future ways of working, with automation a key factor
- Design and coordinate all Infrastructure integrations with multiple LBU's across the Region
- Make sure that the deliverables are of highest quality continuously look at potential improvements
- Build and manage relationships with key local contacts / stakeholders and vendors
Requirements of the role:
- University degree holder in Computer science, engineering, or similar discipline
- At least 8 years of hands-on infrastructure design, system implementation, administration, and support of application systems
- Experience in Enterprise cloud migrations, especially around design, strategy, and approach
- Highly skilled knowledge in Azure services (Data Lake, Synapse, Data Factory, Integration Runtime, DevOps), Windows, Linux, SQL Server, SSIS
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Control-M or Process orchestration in Azure environment very advantageous
- Familiar with PowerBI and underlying infrastructure architecture is very advantageous.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Senior Technical Infrastructure Architect” in the Subject Heading.