Senior Tax Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Jan 18
Are you ready to lead transfer pricing remediation, provide tax audit support and analyse the impact of tax reform in APAC? Do you have a knack for breaking down complex issues to reach clear and concise conclusions? We're looking for someone with tax expertise to help us:
– provide transfer pricing guidance to all Business Divisions in APAC including our Investment Bank, Asset Management and leading Wealth Management business
– monitor tax reform issues impacting UBS in APAC
– interact effectively with senior management and staff from across the different areas within the organization and conduct tax health checks in the APAC region
– assist managing and resolving tax audits
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the APAC Group Tax team in Hong Kong. We are a team of highly trained tax subject matter experts that delivers against all the tax needs of the Business Divisions and Corporate Center. As tax legislation is constantly changing, we stay at the forefront of those developments to ensure we provide appropriate tax guidance that takes account of those developments and responsible for a sustainable control environment.
Your experience and skills
– Qualified Accountant / legal qualification with a university degree
– Minimum 10 years PQE and minimum of 5 years transfer pricing experience
– Knowledge of transfer pricing and banking products gained at a blue chip financial services organization and/or through training with one of the Big Four accountancy firms.
– strong analytical skills and attention to detail
– an excellent communicator with strong presentation skills, both oral and written. You must be able to express opinions clearly and firmly.
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– able to remediate existing issues and recommend and implement new processes
– fluent in English; others languages may be useful
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.