Senior Systems Engineer/ Systems Engineer -IT (Vendor & Facilities Management) (12 months contract)
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to perform the procurement which aligns with procurement workflow, and to negotiate pricing, terms and conditions of contracts and agreements while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Evaluate bids and proposals for compliance with specifications, purchase descriptions; analyze submitted bids, as well as past bids and awards to determine the responsiveness and responsibility of the bidder.
- Create documents, ensuring appropriate template are used and all required agreements are in place.
- Proofread and edit all contents, ensuring language is clear and concise and meets requirements.
- Follow up and manage the workflows/creation of documents, escalate when necessary to meet deadlines.
- Maintain vendor management database including managing contract renewals and expirations.
- Track vendor performance and record data into reports.
- Manage work assignments and address any concerns/requests by deadlines.
- Assist to develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures to ensure adequate vendor oversight.
- University degree in IT or similar disciplines.
- At least 7 years' IT experience of which at least 3 years in procurement or vendor management.
- Knowledge of common contracting procedures, methods and contracting types.
- Ability to evaluate bid response; and basic knowledge of purchasing arrangements, procedures and practices.
- Organized, attentive to details and multi-tasking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to follow process and standard procedures
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Systems Engineer.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.