Senior Systems Engineer - Technology Operations - Structured Cabling - Associate
- Process service requests, design and coordinate with cabling service vendors and/or related parties on cabling works in data centres and office premises.
- Provide support and maintenance on structured cabling.
- Perform daily operations tasks, such as database update, process improvements and new project implementation.
- Capacity monitoring; prepare budget estimation and purchase requisitions for maintaining capabilities.
- Degree/Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in structured cabling in data centre field and office premises, with at least 2 years in supervisory role.
- Hands-on experience in implementation and support of structured cabling system in large-scale data centre.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, supervisory and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, meticulous and can work independently.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Work on weekend and holiday is required.
- Candidates with less experience or qualifications may be considered for the position of system engineer.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.