Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Information Technology Department
Senior Systems Analyst (Application Development) (Job ID: 2096)
- To perform IT application development functions, including project management, solutions evaluation, system analysis & implementation, on-going support and maintenance of banking application systems
- To work with other IT teams to ensure the quality and availability of production application systems
- To lead an IT Application Development Team and Project Team to implement business initiatives
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years' IT application development experience in the banking industry, of which at least 1 year in project management role
- Experience with Fintech/ Retail banking/ Online Banking/ Credit Card/ Call Center/ Digital Branch/ Trade Finance/ Treasury Trading/ Compliance/ Risk Management/ Regulatory Reporting/ Data Warehousing/ Loans/ Pension/ MPF/ and other related banking applications a plus
- Good knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Methodology
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
(Candidates with less working experience will be considered for the position of Systems Analyst, Senior Analyst Programmer or Analyst Programmer)
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2096&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the Apply Now button. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.