Senior System Analyst / System Analyst - Clearing Systems - IT - Associate - 12months Contract
OTC Clear is a central counterparty (CCP) for the purpose of providing clearing and settlement services for OTC derivative transactions; interest rate swaps (IRS), cross currency swaps (CCS) and FX etc. We are looking for a strong talent to join our development and support team under IT division. The successful candidate will work across the end-to-end delivery lifecycle alongside different partners in the business; from inception through to production delivery and maintenance. Job Responsibilities:
• Provide support to the whole SDLC of OTC Clearing and Settlement System.
• Responsible for DevOps and software release management
• Perform system analysis, development and implementation for the system.
• Conduct system tests and provide support to users in various UAT phases
• Liaise with vendors to resolve technical issues Job Requirement:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines;
• Over 4 years' system development experience;
• Strong programming skills in Java and J2EE.
• Good Knowledge or experience in JBoss, Oracle and Linux scripting;
• Experience in financial services industry or other highly regulated organisations is preferred while not essential
• Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills; Good team player
• Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer