Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for a Senior System Analyst to lead their Underwriting Systems transformation to Cloud and RPA technologies. The selected candidate would be one of the key people in implementing the business model into their core LIfe Admin system. Great opportunity and exposure.
- Lead the design, development, testing, and implementation of Underwriting Systems in their core Life Admin applications.
- Responsible hands-on design and development of the application Architecture and Framework.
- Work with business analysts to specify technical requirements and architecture.
- Lead the design and development of functional specifications and system specifications.
- Work with the local and offshore development team in leading the development process.
- Responsible to lead the system analysis, design, documentation, development, and support.
- Manage system testing, UAT, implementations, and on-going support.
- At least 6 years' experience in insurance application development.
- Experience with Underwriting or Life Admin related systems is a great plus.
- Technical knowledge in Weblogic, Middleware, AzureSQL would be highly preferred.
- Experience in building end-to-end Java applications, using Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Cloud Technology exposure will be a great plus.
- Experience working with vendors and business partners in driving the technology build.
- Excellent technical writing/documentation skills, design system, and analysis.
- University degree from a reputed university
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Senior System Analyst (Underwriting Systems) - Life Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Equity Risk Java Developer - Leading Investment Bank
2) Front Office EQ Application Support
3) Data & ETL Business Support (Accounting / Actuarial) - Leading Insurance Group