Senior System Analyst/ System Analyst, Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
Responsible for technical support in the development and maintenance of application software and products.
- Consolidate and analyze business needs
- Evaluate the software packages and recommend ready-made solutions to meet business needs
- Ensure the development works follow department standards and guidelines
- Prepare documentation of the analysis and design works
- Assist AVP, Application Development to plan and supervises the application implementation
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- 6-8 years experience in application software development with at least 3 years in system analysis
- In-depth knowledge of banking industry in particular wealth management, securities, CRM and Data Warehouse products and operation process
- Knowledge in JAVA, .Net, Oracle, MS SQL Server
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.