Senior System Analyst, IT Project Management (Cloud & DevOps), Information Technology
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Report to IT Project Manager and support the implementation of Cloud, DevOps and Enterprise Architecture projects
- Manage the small scale projects throughout its life cycle including feasibility study, architecture design, planning, user expectation management, and change management
- Assist direct supervisor to deliver medium to large scale of implementation within budget and time frame
- Oversee the execution of responsible projects within budget and time frame, measure and identify potential risks, and recommend risk mitigation wherever appropriate
- Ensure the delivery of all projects are in accordance with the Company's requirements and corporate objectives and adhere to scope, schedule and budgets, all within the PMO framework
- Liaise between the IT teams and vendors
- Monitor the quality of the vendors
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years' related working experience in Information Technology
- Experience in enterprise-scale application development and implementation
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies and DevOps framework
- Good knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Solid experience in project management (Waterfall/Agile Scrum)
- Innovative with good presentation and communication skill
- Analytical mind-set and able to work under pressure
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
- Solid experience in Programme Management preferred
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.