My client is a well known Chinese Financial Holding Group.
- Manage the product program - approving product coverage; target market and segment; sales manual / pricing /advisory process, ensuring strict adherence to product compliance and governance
- Lead and drive timely and relevant advisory solutions for structured products and equities
- Provide weekly and ad-hoc product ideas internally to our wealth specialists and client advisors
- Develop product solutions and communications across segments
- Design product strategy differentiation to serve each segment
- Work closely with wealth specialists to deliver the right structured product and equity solutions to our clients via our client advisors
- Liaise with internal & external product providers to identify product opportunities and emerging risks
- Conduct accurate and comprehensive competitors' analysis, products review and data analysis
- Build strong partnerships and share ideas/advices with other product specialists and sales teams
- Expected to participate in product-related projects
- Recognized university degree with minimum 5 years' of relevant experience with established financial institutions
- Strong understanding of structured products in Real Estate industry
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, proactive and able to think independently and creatively.
- Has excellent communication and writing skills; with ability to present and advise our wealth specialists and client advisors on structured products and equities.
- A self-motivated individual with strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Has strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all relevant stakeholders and external parties