Senior Specialist, Markets - Vice President
Strong understanding of BNY Mellon Markets products -triparty collateral management, securities lending, liquidity services.Knowledge of foreign exchange products are also a plus (currency overlay andFX-PB).
We are looking for a Markets Sales specialist (VicePresident) to drive sustainable profitability by delivering innovativesolutions to institutional asset owners.
- Work with the global Markets sales team andbroader BNY Mellon organization to sell Markets product in to regional clients.
- Understand BNY Mellon's differentiatingstrengths and the positioning of our capabilities to provide complex solutionsto buy-side clients.
- Create and deliver appropriate marketing andeducation pitches for both internal and external use.
- Identify and successfully execute on profitablenew opportunities - new clients, new products.
- Clearly articulate product developmentopportunities, which will generate improved profitability.
- Understand the entire Markets offering withinBNY Mellon and drive cross-selling opportunities in to the regional clientbase.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:
- Strong understanding of BNY Mellon Marketsproducts - triparty collateral management, securities lending, liquidityservices. Knowledge of foreign exchange products are also a plus (currencyoverlay and FX-PB).
- Understanding the usage of Markets products byasset owners and institutional investors.
- Strong client relationships across Asia;including corporates, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and other assetowners. Strong ability to understand and articulate clients' needs.
- Proactive approach and ability to workindependently.
- Team player and able to work effectively acrosstime zones and different product areas.
- At least 5 years of institutional salesexperience.
Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Job:
Global Markets Internal Jobcode:
Global Collateral Management-HR07720 Requisition Number: